⁍ Please see the Fee Structure in the Registration Link (Provided). The regular fee will be charged up to 6 pages and after that additional USD 20/ INR 200 per additional page will be charged.
⁍ All participants are required to submit registration form and payment proof in compressed (zip) form via email to email@example.com
⁍ Participants need to fill the Registration Form after completing the process.
⁍ All the accepted research papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
⁍ Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately.
⁍ Participation in the Technical Program
⁍ Award Ceremony
⁍ Conference Proceeding softcopy
• Send your Original Research paper.
• Send the paper in .doc/.docx Format and take the help of “Sample paper template” from the conference website.
• Read the “Rules and Regulations” of the conference carefully.
• Note the last date of paper submission from the conference website and send the paper before the last date of submission.
• Note the last date of registration. If your paper gets selected, your registration must be confirmed before the last date of registration.
• Do visit the official conference website (only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all communication and latest information. (Always refresh the webpage for any update)
• Do check your registered mail ID and mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated by mail and phone only.
• Do ask for the “Conference Schedule” mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration only.
• Do not send the papers with high plagiarism.
• Do not book your travel and accommodation before taking the “Conference Schedule” mail from our conference coordinator. The organizer will not provide any financial loss for travel cancellation/travel rescheduling due to conference rescheduling.
• Do not reach the venue long before the reporting time on the day of the conference.
• Do not use any adult picture, controversial map or picture while presenting or publishing your paper.
• Do not consider the payment confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the final confirmation mail.
• Wait for the “Conference Schedule” e-mail from the conference coordinator after the last date of registration.